2021 was the year Bigfoot officially came out of hiding.
Well, sort of.
Bigfoot Kick launched with our Into the Dark Hoodie - a premium cotton sweatshirt with 3D puff print. And from there...well, Bigfoot was busy.
But rather than getting all mushy and wordy (Bigfoot doesn't do mushy), we thought we'd drop a hype recap celebrating all the work, artists, models, and customers we've met and worked with along the way. And we couldn't forget @taralillyphoto behind the camera doing what no other photographer in the world can - capture Bigfoot.
A Few More Bigfoot Highlights
Ok. Ok. Ok. We wanted to share a few of our favorite moments from the year. A year that saw us grow and build and most importantly, have fun. We're so thankful for all of you that supported us with your time and wallets. So, check out some cool bullet points:
- Launched 6 artist collaborations representing North Carolina, Texas, Illinois, New York, and California featuring over 25 styles and designs.
- Joined 1% for the Planet to help protect animals and their habitats
- Donated to Re:Wild from our summer collection sales
- Supported the Endangered Species Coalition with our fall and winter collection sales
- Expanded into our first retail location
- Launched and sold out of our Birthday Cake and Sugar Cookie Collection
- Dropped our exclusive Goodr co-brand sunglasses
Alright, we'll cap it there for now. But buckle up. Bigfoot is just getting started.